Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Big PHAT Dreams

DREAMS, dreams, dreams.... What do i wanna be?? I DUNNO...stop askin me.. Like what Elissa said..MARRY a rich ole' dude..and RE-MARRY another after his death with his $$$.. LOL! NEVER gonna see WEI HUI doing that !!!.. Perhaps you might see my very own LABEL.. PHATDOLLA.. sweet...

Juz two days ago, I was DREAMIN bout my MR.RIGHT when Jasminder CALLED and RUINED everythin !!! DAMN.. =_=" She made me go to sch the next day juz to hand in the surat akuan and where's she?? ABSENT!!! I felt like SLAPPIn' her man..
And SOMEONE in class was showin' off her FAKE LV bag.. blablabla.. everyone was practically laughin bout' it..

TASHA : I love K** BUT I juz hate her bossy-ness.

What a joke..??? BAbe, don't worry..we still love you after all the mean things we've said bout you..
AS IF you'll read my blog.. ~lalala...~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home