Friday, November 03, 2006

It's all in my head.

Add Image
Well, tell me bout it.. How many days til' spm? no idea..but its less than 2 weeks.. DEAD MEAT... gosh.. I really wanna get tht miserable 7A's... i don't just want passes..I want A's..... Oh Lord ..Shower me with your Blessings..Need em' desperately..
Tomorrow's Sara's birthday!! wOOoooHooOoooo.... gonna surprise her!! well.. hope everything goes as i planned....Daryll better get that cake for her. Sadly Caryn's in China or we'll have more fun! Saz's jealous of heR...mwahahaha.... kiddin.. I juz luv the post-its i sticked on her photo wall the other day... LX :Mcm PErempuan....LOL.. Sazzz...laugh OUT LOUD if ya're readin' this...
Peng and all are buggin me to decide where to hav dinner this Sunday.. It's MY DAY... Luv them much! But darlings.....like i said... MajORity deciDes.... heheheh... So no point askin me.. So long everybody have fun that night then im happy enuf..+_+ This could be my last 'My Day' with you guys.. *sobs* i'm gonna cry...neh neh neh... not yeT...SOOn i will..
*kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home