Saturday, November 04, 2006

Daddi Will Always Be Daddi.


Early this mornin around 7am, I was awaken by some noise. I heard someone opened my room door,walked in and off the air-cond. Then he sat next to my bed and kissed me on my cheek. I knew it was daddi..

~wake up..Happy Birthday..Come out and cut your cake..I need to send Jenny to school after this...~

So yeah.. i walked outta the room, sat there on the lil chair with my eyes half opened. (come on..its 7AM for goodness sake! I slept at 2 this mornin alright....?) After a couple of minutes we took a few pictures and I made a wish then sliced the cake. Oh I even peeled the Traditional RED EGG..lol...So typical... Few weeks back Daddi bought me a new digital cam which i SO-LOVE now... A cam to snap photographs of those I love and don't. Awesome! Today..I got a complimentary gift..+_+ $$$! lol!!!!!!! Tell me bout' it man.. Both my parents gave the same amount! Do they share the same mind or somethin??? Or have they formed an alliance!
Sweeeeeet.. Later in the evening, ma babes are havin dinner with me. Really lookin forward into it.. Kjoe said he's gonna gimme surprises...RIGHT...seriously..their surprises NEVER DID WORK OUT.. not even ONCE..sigh =_=" but I luvB them lOts...! Its the thought that counts.. Right?? *cheers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home