Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Night.




Holla! Feeling a lil' cheeky today? Good Morning! A night out with huns will never be bad. That's a fact. I had a bad yesterday morning, waking up at 6.30 am and not havin a good sleep the night before that. Venue : Lasalle Primary School. Dealing with kids will never be easy, especially when they're BOYS. You know, those running around like baboons, shouting at the top of their lungs, those who simply reckon you as AUNTIE or UNCLE.. Really felt like givin' them one tight slap! Vince and I felt it best. (Ohh..Uncle Vincent..) I was the photographer of the day, did eye tests for the kids and shutting them up as well. Kids really drives me insane, really. Love only the obedients and sweets. Later in the evening, nicelil'me picked Peng and Sean up to AC. Had a slight accident during the heavy traffic. Did the emergency brake and had a motorbike crash into the side of my car. I panicked and drove off thinking that it's a car, my fault and did not drop down his bike-plate. DAMN! Now got two holes there already and heck? Dad still doesn't know bout it. UHUHUH... Surprisingly those who hangs out at AC on fridays weren't there. *Sobs* So I decided to give Alfred a call to see if he's available. *BINGO* He came =) . He's now my pool-sifu. LOL. Muyo then came with a friend and we had a break downstairs. Peng and Sean had the Taiwan SUPER SPICY sausage. Yeah, they sure did teared ALOT, especially Sean. Makin a big havoc outta it. Lol. OOOooOoo.. The underage kid juz had a bottle of Heineken yesterday! Naughty naughty.. (WE DID NOT bring bad influence to you.. hahah) Next time, we shall bring you to try shisha. lol. Did I mention that Muyo & Shan(is tht his name?) had a GAME with err..this two blackkie..(Alfred's friends) Pro foosers.. GG. I got conned when I played. CONMANS!! Well, conclusion is, another great time we had again. Luv you allllssss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home