Sunday, March 04, 2007

memory of highschool

It's exactly 1:09am . Right now, my mind is blank. My eye feels heavy and my back's gonna break. I felt like carrying my luggages and aboard a coach to Sg. I'm fcukin excited! Bbb..buttt.. At the same time, my tears gonna roll down my cheek if i really do so. I will so miss the AC times, the driving, the people..(you girls play a huge role in my life ya knoe?) (the not-so-macho guys of mine..), daddi, camwhoring with huns and whole lot more. *sobs* My high school life sure was a joy. At least the peops i hung out with was fun, my pride, my love.

Havin' flashbacks already?

Those precious lil' moments..
Cheers, dances, making a fool outta ourselves, gettin in trouble with the teachers, cutting classes and hide at the new building, lovin the malay food, dressing up for night events, petsis', boys... Those were the the days which put a smile on my face every morning.
Silly? Yeah, I knoe.
Loved it, envy us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home