Monday, December 04, 2006

Do you believe in miracles?

I Do. I do believe in miracles. Why? My life itself is a miracle. Its a forbidden secret. jajaja..
Today's paper was not as tough as i thought it would be. The Experiment was quite easy actually. Overall, HAVOC! All of us could do it so yeah.. HALELUJAH!
I cannot believe this..It's finally over. *a loud sigh of relief* Tomorrow, im goin shoPPING *magic fingers* wOOoo.. im gonna drive the car for de very first time! How exciting! Rina's back too.. She's already whining bout how bored she is.. lol.. I guess she's goin the pub alone tonite.. *lifts right eyebrow* cool..scary too. She's one tough girl, she can handle it. After wed's paper, I am free! hmm..should i draw the sotong* or the alien?? hmm...? lalala~ Stay tuned to find out more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home