Friday, March 16, 2007

Maison's Two
















Stayed out till 7.30 this morning. Dad drove me to Jo's place at 8 last night and Jo's friend, Amy and her boy picked us up. Grace was darn funny. I mean the way she talks and the things she said. gawsh. Just couldn't stop laughin. Reached Maison at round 10.30 and the stupid bouncer checked my id. Darn it. Stayed out till the crowd came then went in with Jo's ID later. Nad, Illya, Kahar, Jun Min and all were there. Drank and danced and drank and danced.. FOOooOo. Giddy giller. Muyo had prob gettin in so I didn't get to spend much time with him then except that I met him at the entrance. *sobs* Ooo.. have I mentioned that David was there too? hahaaha. Doin his thang at his best and bought me and some girl a rose. Luvya to bits! Too bad he's leavin for NS on Sunday. Yeah back to the topic. Chatted with someone's ex by coincidence and pissed someone off. Alfred then came at 1 plus and both of us went to Ruums to meet up with Muyo and Dixon all. First impression of Dixon, as what i've expected. =) Hah. Thanks for that share of puff. lol. The guys were shuffling like some hard core shuffler to some trance. Dear bloggy, i can tell you that a few shots or nids of whatever can never get me wasted man. Its just not enough. Kay, nuff of crapz. We then left when we were told that there were going to be a raid. What a day? We were told the same damn thing when we were at Maison. Muyo, Alfred and I then went to err.. centrepoint to grab a bite. I needed a cup of coffee then as I planned to stay out all night. CC was the next destination we left to and then fetched Muyo home. Alfred mengada didn't wanna bring us to the nice place he had in mind cause he was LAZY. But hey, we went to grab a drink later and chatted till 7.30. lol. It was a last minute change of plan thingy. Don't look at me, it wasn't me. lol. He fetched me home after that. Fooh.. Thanks you guys for staying out with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home