Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pay Cheque

Yeayyeay!!! Got my paycheque today! Though its like 600 bux lesser than the previous one but heck? At least something.. Blame my laziness that is. Peng got hers too.. Yeay! Shopping next week. Let the girls do their thang at their best. Hmm.. Fourteen more days till the result comes out. I could feel the andrenaline rushing in my veins and my heart pumping so fcuking hard. Hmm.. My mind is now set. To go that is and there's no turning back. I'll surely miss alot of yousss.. sweetiepiees, deariees, hunniees, and youyouyouss.. Those shyts i've got myself into, the thicks and thins, the laughters and tears.. awww.. The many friends i've made along the way.. the eighteen years. Don't forget to remember me by Carrie Underwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home