Sunday, August 26, 2007

A happy gal I am tonight..
I promise you this..
There is nothing I wouldn't give..
From this moment..on..


Listen on.. from Shania Twain: From this moment..
My dedication to thee..




_____________________________________________________

Vince, Royston, Joel, all quit Energie! OmiGawd..
hmm.. tata kelly.. I don't like youu..
Sean.. aihs.. you're funny.. go make baby wid ya wife tonide..
Edward.. my brother* doesn't like you, so do i..
Mr.Ultimate.Daddi... I know you're missing your wife at this very moment! teehee..

Oh.. one of my customer texted me yesterday. How weird. But I was being nice so no worries..



Royston!!! I know you're my stalker! hahah! nah.. kiddin.. come down for a vacation anyways.. I miss your nonsense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home