Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Confidence, Mom and BumBumShakin'

A loud screeching sound of tyre could be heard. The next minute you see, a white Nissan Fair Lady driving pass with the speed of 160. It was a split second, and there the car is parked right in front of an entrance that is so grand, so classy. As the jockey approaches, he gets the door for the passenger. You see figure of a lady, stepping out of the ride gracefully. A bright red corset-alike dress she is wearing, paired with a pair of Jimmy Choo's and a 10k worth of diamond jewelries. She flips her hair back then plants the most seductive smile on her face. As she ignores the mocking of other envious ladies, she....
..
..
..
Continue the story for me will yah?
Confidence makes one SEXY. Remember that.
The clock tells that it is 8:32 pm. Daddi had gone out to KL to pick mom up. DRAMA is about to happen. I warned yah, don't say I didn't. Ooh.. sorry. I forgot that it doesn't concern anybody at all, not even myself. She'll be back for a night. So fcuking what? She's gonna come telling me all sorts of shyts as usual which fuckin irritates me. Every time, without fail. As i munch on my pink Rocky, I'm gonna start cursing in my head.. bout the fact that I'll be seeing her in a bit.
Dahlin's probably on the plane at this time, returning home from Medan. Too bad there are still sixteen hours more till I get to see his sexy lil beer belly. So excited. Loft plan better be ON this time. Body kinda hardened already after so long of not...shakinbumbum..
YOU wanna shake ya bumbum with me? *toddles*
It's STUDY TIME again. PARTY TIME too!
LovaDova,Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home