Friday, August 03, 2007

What to do when there's nothing to do?

Blame the superb quality of Nokia 3230

So much of 1.3 mp.. with such lousy night mood effect
It's time to get rid of it



Rindu-merindukan sayang i..

Overspent on unnecessary stuffs at KLCC yesterday.. Zreen sayang was there wit me so takpe larh. As we were checking out some hot stuff up the escalator, we came to this place where Nick was having his industrial training at; Chinoz in the park. Surprise Surprise! The raw bar was close so Zreen didn't get to have her California roll so we had Sushi King instead. nutritious yet yummay slimmay Unagi..

As for today..

I've been bumming in my room the whole day waiting to go out in the evening. I'm yet to print my lecture notes. I'm falling behind. Need help. The last of the last thing I would wanna do is to repeat any of my subjects which is a total waste of time and money. But hello, the lecturer by the name of Nicole was blardy hell preaching about Buddhism with her very annoying tone. Very motherly says Cindy. Maybe she'd be better off as a counsellor rather than a lecturer, in my opinion. As for Boon.. fooh. one word. Lullaby. Don't ask me why. He's overall a good one though. He's the best lecturer this semester cause he's patient, says Kenny( i think ).

I haven't seen Eli, Ebe, Eugene's and Peng for so long.. I know you're reading this.. make this a shout out from me. Gathering time!

Day: Coming Friday/Saturday

Venue: To be confirmed

Time: 8.00pm

Let's make this worth while.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home