Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My 31st of July



Syi****: WUTEVA"





CANDID!




There are times when we get serious ya knoe.. like ONCE IN THE BLUE MOON??


















Switch Switch!!!.... You left.. I right.. akh shyt! Cut my face pulak..





Wee.. my face's in.. oops! where's zrin?













Ted: I'm A VamPIRee....GRRRRrrrRRrr...!!!



Ted: Look! Look! I'm stripping! and I've got boobiess!




Ken: OMG.. I'm turned on.. *drools*














Ted: *ngek ngek* I'm so macho..so cool ya knoe.. I'm THE COOL TED

ZRin: eerrhh.. quickly snap the pic and I'm gonna run!





sayang i..





Jenn: *bangs Zrin*

Zrin: what??!! say what??!!


Jenn: *thinks to herself bout how she'll have to walk home tonight* OHHH.. sayaangg.. I luv you!!!! Muachhh muacCChhhh muacCChhhh!!





Our hello-huggy tradition (That's Stitch-Kyle by the way..)






Hey! whatchu tryinna do butt-ing in like that?! Gimme the perks guys!







She claimed that she ain't noisy. Ken still thinks she's noisy. Joe calls her the Man. meanie!





pahaku yang tersangat tebal..aduiihaii.. *bangs wall*




Kyle's engaged! look at his ring! lalala~





Taylorians fav' hangout spot







Urban*Beach*HipHop .. wadda??




Accidental shot of Wei San's boobs *cricket sound*





pouty pouty




Agam: O NOOO.....!!!!!!!!! I lost to a chiq!!!!!!!







Zrin looks like a 16 year old dont you think?







There was this once in Basic Computer Studies, Phua, our lecturer was explaining about computer parts..intranet and all sorts of what so ever..



Phua: #@$%^&%#@#.......This is $%#@@$%......It does.......%$#@



Elsa: %$#@ buta..



Me: WHAT? Buta?



Elsa: nono...Rooter..



Me: Ohh.. rooter..



Anis: *turns around* ROUTER lahh!



WAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!



.......................................................-...............................................




Then in Boon's class (Marketing P&P).. something about Leaders & Managers



Boon: What's the difference between a leader and a manager?



*nobody answered*



Boon: You! *referring to me*.. What's...



Me: *wasn't paying attention and made him repeat his question* Ohhh... Leaders LEAD while managers MANAGES.. *gave him the biggest smile possible*



Boon: OKAY... nice one.. *laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home