Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Done Day

OMG OMG!!! My phone is farking bitcheee! It turned off on its on, names of peops who texted me did not appear, battery flattened so blardy quickly, so fucked up! GRrr..

Dad emo-ed today. Guessing that he found out bout me fagging. SHYT! He himself smokes. wtf.

Had four hours of break today so ten of us ended up going to OU for a hangout. Makan makan.. main main.. laugh laugh.. Love them much! Sayang came and joined us after our lunch. His ignorant way of treating me totally turned me off. I call it ignorant larh. Still SAYANG you hunnie. Ken rushed to get Kumanon's birthday cake at the very last minute, making us late for class. It was already half an hour passed four when we reached college so we just hung out at ClassR7. After a few rounds of pool, I left to meet Jo at Amcorp. Guess who was there? BOOBIES!!!!!! His actual name is Ryan but I call him boobiesss.. The woman at the coffee shop fcuking annoyed the shyt outta me. BlardyOldpuss. We just laughed it off in the end though. I didn't even meet sayang after that cuz I was kinda tired and moodless already. The rain, the rush, the jam, the....blAHhh.. Long story. Overall fun. I'm now home with a bad stomach ache. Sickening..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home