Saturday, July 14, 2007

Luv Luv Much!



I think I'm dying soon. Now quick! Get the roses, get the coffin, get the iPhone as well! Wait, iPhone? YEAH.. just GET IT and bury it with me!




















iPhone is SEX!






















Many classes' been cancelled in the first week of the term. Lecturers' gone nuts!


This week, I've watched Harry Potter TWICE and it sucks aLright? First with Grace and Ken, second with Elissa and her collmates yesterday. Oh, not to mention I went to OU twice in a day. First with Ivan to watch Wonder Woman, second.. don't wanna retype. Went to D'Haven last night with him after movie to hangout. Finally had my Malibu and shisha. hehehe.. yummays.. It was good fun. Van and his pink and blue mini coops, cruises and dreams.. sweetie.





LOVE Is In The Air!!!

I got a news today saying that Lisa's getting married in February 2008. I envy her much! That gal had her wedding pictures taken at Bali, quit her job to be siu-lai-lai, a fiancee that pampers her so damn much.. aww.. I want someone to pamper me and splurge on me too. That is just so lovely. Cuddling in the bed all night long, candle lit dinner on the hill, slow dances in the sunset, silently watch him fall asleep next to me, having him cheer me up when I'm down and to entertain me when I'm bored, wrestling with him.... hmmm... feels like a child again. Okay okay.. I'm picturing my fairy land again. Shhh.. it's my dirrty lil' secret!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home