Saturday, June 30, 2007

Catchups With My Gals and Robots

Ee May, Zen, PhatD


I shall skip Thursday's story and save it for the next post.

Saturday

Last night at eight, I met my gals at TGI The Curve to have dinner. Elissa, Ebelin, Peng, Eugene, David, were at the table with me. I'm actually kinda confused about something...scrap that. Later we went into MNG, supposedly to get Eli's shades but in the end she couldn't spot any nice ones. Daryll gave me a prank call when we were looking through those gorgeous lil' western "lanterns" (That's what I called it).




He was sitting right next to the stall with Jamie and all. It was Sara's friend's birthday. Next, we went to Sanctuary where we met Leemin, Justyne and some guys. Happy Birthday Justyne! She got wasted over two bottles of beer just like how someone got wasted over Kampai's. But, she's a sweetie, the other's not. Had a Margarita for myself, camwhored, chatted and we left to Laundry. Irene was no where to be seen and Ebe and Eli had to leave early so the girls and Eugene left. Nick picked David and I up to grab a bite at Centrepoint. Cheryl and Joe was there too. The whole time our topic was only about her beautiful baby, dogs, pills, gansterism and Joe's mom. I tell you.. they're the most interesting couple that I've ever came across with lots of hilarious dramas. It was great meeting them last night as they gave us tummy ache due to over laughing. Nick then speed to Cineleisure as we were running late for the movie, TRANSFORMER. It was in fact the movie of the year. One good piece of shyt! Must-watch! Three of us was sitting right at the front row cuz the tickets sold out and it was the only seats available.







I love ROBOTs, it's from Japan. Met Dixon & Jason after the movie. They were, too, watching the same movie at the same time but in the different halls. Met up with them after the movie and chatted for a lil bit then we left.



Sanctuary
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home