Thursday, June 21, 2007

Confirmed job.. and my point is?

That's it. Tomorrow's job is confirmed. Three days in a row at Sepang for the Maxis roadshow and I dare bet that there will be a lot of competitors. With the target of 80 sales for the 3 days (group) and 120 for the whole month (my own), I shall work like a cow and sweat like a pig with tanned skin at the end of the day just to get that oh-so-attractive bonus. I'll be seen in the lime green-white polo tee with the word "Maxis" embroidered on it everywhere I go like a doldol in Malaysia. I doubt if I'd see lots of familiar faces there cuz you know guys these days and Ferrari's.. Subaru's.. blahblah.. youknowlarh.. they'd go OOoOOooooaaAAaaAAaaWOAH!!!! with their jaws dropping and eyes popping out like the gold fish. Classic.



To-Bring-List

-Sunscreen lotion

-errh..cap? as told by Agnes

-Makeups for touch-ups

-Camera to snap those SEXY..... hunks, not cars

-.... do remind me if I've missed anything



The alarm will be set at five in the morning when I'll bounce off the bed immediately to the treadmill for a few laps then off to shower and get dressed for the day.





Don't PERASAN lar DARREN GOH!

SYOK sendiri aje.. BLUEXXX!!!

DINGDONG bell DINGDONG bell..Hangin'.....

HaHaH!!BOOO!


Peace ya'll. Save em'. Or at least, support em'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home