Monday, June 11, 2007

Look Who's Back??!!!!




It has been decades since I last heard from nor see Mr.Buddha, the one who smokes and farts. teehee.. And.. I finally met him yesterday as he just came back from NS on the day before that. Nick, Dav and I went to catch a movie at Cineleisure and it was one hell of a good time just like the good old days. Boosts at Laundry in the day before the movie starts, a lil catchups here and there, I sure did missed the two of them very much. Welcome back, my friend. Dav quoted "NS, the waste of 3 months of your life". That's one phrase that I can never get over with. What a joke. Marched in the mall, woke up at 5am automatically, munched on foods-boxes after boxes..., what else? Typical Dave. :)




Shrek 3



It was 7 then when the movie ended and Nick left for his family dinner leaving the two stoning souls behind. We both, each drove our cars, headed to Ebe's place to lead her to Subang. I first led David, but he took the wrong lane and he ended up at Tmn.Sea. I led Ebe to Tmn.Sea then led both of them to Subang. It was pouring heavily last night and they lost me at the highway. I mean, not die lar, just 'sesated'.



( I've just gargled some salt water which apparently is good for sore throat *ponders*)


ANYWAYS.. we gathered at Asia later and had some grills, tako-tako's, bamboo lalas, Uncle Bob's..... all Dav's favourites. You see, he's like a beast just being released outta jail, with a HUGE appetite and nothing to lose.







What a forceful smile on my face. *teeheehee*



Ebe & I made a good team at pool and beat Dav's TWICE. lols. He was good at it, just like his friends, but he just let us win, I know. Eugene the beginner ain't bad at all. Too bad that poor boy has to sit for SPM this year. *sobs* heheh.! Later in the night Jeremy came with a friend which I had forgotten his name. *Sorry hun* He's an English, for all I could remember, and a friendly one too. (Nice meeting ya) After Ebe & Eugene left, Jeremy and Mr.English joined us....blahblahbla.. Cut it short ayte? Well yeah, that's the end of the night and we parted with hugs and..urhm.. hand shakes. hmm.. classic. :)





-Watch 200 Pounds Beauty with me, anyone? *gives the puss-in-boots look* aka the puppy face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home