Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Guy BffS!






Is it rare to see a guy and a girl being bffs these days? I would say, yes, it is.
Though I personally have that kind of relationships, which I'm pretty much proud of, it is still hard to see my other friends click as just friends. Get the picture? I've got this guy friend whose like a big brother to me and I've known him for seven solid years now. (yesh you don't perasan) We've pretty much gone through alot and had our ups and downs, even distanced for a short period of time which we have things mend back awhile later. Cut the crap. Having a guy as bffs is awesome, really. That's if you find a genuine one, as in one with the good qualities. A guy bffs I want must never ever fall for me under any circumstances, backs me up whenever I need the support, protects me whenever I'm in need, lends a shoulder for me to cry on, and always an excellent listener even when they could not do anything to help. An advisor is also a plus. Deff' not someone who takes me for granted, turning me into a foolish jackass. yeah. F***off if you're one of them. Besides that seven year old friendship of mine, another one is my doldol in OZ. (yesh you DOLDOL) My other bffs...no elaboration on that alright? I really much prefer guy bffs than boyfriends. Hassle-free; no jealousy, no flirtation, no worries and long-lasting! Simple interesting conversations without needing to think before you speak. hah! Totally fun. But, of course, with a lil sense of respect towards one another. :) No contentious issues. Just LoveLoveAmongstTwoBuds. SHh-Weet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home