Sunday, May 13, 2007

Drifted Apart



The urge of watching the sunset, letting the cold soothing breeze blow towards my face, dipping my legs in the crystal clear yet so salty water came to me. Along with my essentials and perhaps a couple of friends or maybe alone, I shall take leave to a serene place. A relaxing place where I get to snap beautiful shots of mother nature, a place where I can apply an intrapersonal communication peacefully. (yeah, so masscomm..I know) It's amazing how one's personality can change in very short period of time and space. Changes does give a whole new perspective to oneself, like how someone told me last night of how one's thinking changes every hundred days. Perhaps it is now the time to view things from a different angle, in a less judgmental manner.


I have been feeling rather depressed lately. All about the masquerade world revolving around me, practically trying to adjust into a new self of mine. Along the way I have missed heaps of valuable things, not literally materials, just the very little issues of how I'm living my not-so-miserable life. Changes people saw in me, yet some judged it positively and some negatively. What am I to say or do? It's the reality, the human nature. I am not going to lose myself, just have to pull myself together and face them standing strong like how a friend of mine did. People tend to not learn from mistakes and sometimes that happens to me too. However, just give more than you take. At the end of the day, you gain. "At least I have done my part" is what I always say to myself. Do Unto Others Of What You Would Have Them To Do Unto You.


As for Mother's Day, which was about ten solid hours ago, was nothing special. It never was. Not this year the least. Invariably captured in the moment film, partially not on my own will. Memories of a six year old just kept coming back. Years had passed and I shed no tears no more. Feelings are numb and often got out of words. But really, what am I to do. I did not make choices for her. She did.
Forgive & Forget? Easy to say, hard to accomplish. I may forgive, but not forget. Neither do I know how to face it all. He told me, if he could, why can't I. I really wish it was that easy, perhaps I'm just not as strong as he is. Maybe I just need a little more time to think it over. I know I can and I will. Thank you.


Heart to heart talk is always good. Cheers, brotha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home