Thursday, May 03, 2007

Repetition of Highschool Dramas.

I've always adored the skirts but now I guess the dress is much better.

I sense fluctuations in interest from skirts. I much prefer the skirts to the socks from the beginning, pretty obvious. Dilemma.



Finals are around the corner and yet I'm still not in the study mood.



The failed plan of becoming a geek for today led me to eating my frustrations away. Which also explains my weight like duh-uh. Bad bad habit of mine that has to be gotten rid. Try jotting down my bad habits and throw it back to my face, I need to face the reality and try to change them for the better me. taDAA.!


For the last five years, who actually planted hatred in them towards me? (The line sounds wrongg) But yeah.. as far as I'm concerned, there's none. At least none that I know of.

But then, why is there one now? Have I ever done anything bad or back stabbed that someone? ever? I could not recall any even if I have, prolly unintentionally. I never once thought that someone would actually bitch bout' me. Well, at least not her,the one I least thought would, the one I thought I could befriend and trust. I've done my part for givin' you moral supports and shuttin my gap from letting my tongue slip bout your *** and all you could do was this? I'm offended, really. Ask your conscience.(right word to use??)

When friendship means almost the world to oneself, that's when one could easily break down when things goes bad. Foolishness indeed. Whatchu tryin to do? I do not want repetition of highschool dramas. Let's do it like a grown up. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home