Monday, April 16, 2007

Panic panic panic!



Woke up this morning with worse eyebags and darker panda eyes.. grr. with my work half done, assignment not done, I went to college. Panickin first thing in the mornin as I placed my butt on the chair facing Kenny & Agam, with the cue cards in my hands, struggling to memorize as much as I could. I just can't seem to get anything into my brain whenever i'm under pressure, as always. Don't be surprise to see me acting like some idiotic-lost-in-jungle-for-months-biatch. I tell you.. I can easily get on one's nerves when that happens.


Just for your information, the name Wei Hui was the second on the presentation list after Azreen, followed by Shang Hong. Sadly, Azreen evaporated into the thin air as she stepped into the class after seeing the baboon-like lecturer. Bahh..I exaggerated. She just didn't turn up in time making me the FIRST to present my shyts. In my mind, there was this voice kept saying "Utter Rubbish! Get back to your sit!", reminded me of how well I should present myself up in front of that creepy woman and what more? a crowd with all eyes on me? dangg!


I did not just forgot everything that I've memorized, in fact, I read everything straight from the cue cards. That's how bad I am at public speaking. but hey, my pronunciation was better than before mind you. The least I did was to capture the audience's attentions. yeehah! Rosaline was being such a lovely lady today as she allowed us to leave the class earlier to finish up Anu's assignment. I spent the whole five hours, cuttin Aparna's class, skipping lunch, just to complete the assignment. woow. sounds good huh? hardworkin too maybe? NO.No. ya're wrong. That's cuz I haven't done a single shyt for it and that piece of assignment costs 30%.* I got it over with anyways so yeaa. Finally, all done. I've got a role play tomorrow and I'm gonna make Edmund a too-too* skirt. haHhh! Oh Oh.. guess what??? As I was trying to park my car at mv yesterday noon, I accidently scratched the car next to mine TWICE. I first drove in successfully but the car wasn't straight enuff so the ego side of me decided to re-park it nicely. I recklessly reversed too fast that I did not realize that I went too close to the car next to me. It wasn't an ordinary scratch. It was like my car's sticking to it and I forced the car to move but it just wouldn't. Imagine the impact, my car, shaking that car, like humping it from the side.. blahhh.. I suck at explanation. Just play with ya imaginations. Hahaha. What I did was very irresponsible, I knoe. I drove off to park at somewhere else. Some where FAR FAR away from that car. Oh, and if ya're wondering why I was at mv yesterday when I have tonnes of work to do at home, that was because I needed to bring my babylappy for a checkup at the doc's. lol. Get what I mean? I tried searching for a nice sleeves so that nothing could scratch it but I couldn't find any nice ones. *sobs* As for someone*, I went into Quiksilver, intended to get the strappy thingy for him, but it all looked so common. Actually, that was the main reason why I was there larhh..tsktsk. Too bad, I couldn't find any nice ones. Urgghh.. i'm feelin like a pig right now.. im such a bummer.. bad bad for me. Today's just not my day. Same goes to everybody in class. Its like..so DEAD. let's all prayy for a better one after this. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home