Sunday, April 01, 2007

Made my day you sweetie.

Correction. It's CHIGA aka Chinese Nigger.

All the youuuuussssss who promised me to pay me visits better not break ya promises or I'll be breaking balls and crotches. Nah.. juz kiddin. The worse I could do is to skin yousss alive, that's all. =) Birthday wish, just one. and that is to have ALL OF YOU by my side as I blow the candles. I'll love you guys GAzzziiilliiion times MORE if my wish's been fulfilled.

I lovelovelovelOVE to dance with you and you... Youknowwho.. *winks*
It's meant to be sensual. Thank you.
Weeds, drugs..ain't my kinda thing. I'm clean. You* stay clean.
Trust, I'll give you but on one condition. I'll tell you soon.
More parties comin up! yeay me!
Mayz, what a brave step to take. yeay you!
What am I gonna do tomorrow? hmm..
I guess i'll go grab a dvd and watch it like some 90 year ole' nanny with pups and rabbits on a rocking chair (is that what you call it?)..with super thick blankets wrapped around me as if the degree is below negative 3.
*coughs* *coughs twice* *laughsoutloud*
hmmm.. I need to get some rest now while someone's havin supper.. and someone's rushin one's assignments. Nitey nights youssss... *hugggieeess & kisseeesss*





P/s: PhatD's so Huggable & Missable & Lovable & etc etc.. all the honeys and everything sweet..Hah name it and I got it. Oooo.. Someone just made my day. Oops. I mean night. shhh shuddup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home