Monday, March 26, 2007

Appreciation









I just thought to myself, what if I just disappear from the surface of earth one day before the time comes? When the light of the sun looms, when I finally closes my eyes, blows the last breath and lies there, in the coffin, a young woman named Wei Hui, with white lilies and roses in her hands. Who will blow kisses, Who will make curses, Who will tear a month long..
Each night I pray, and will keep on praying, to be able to put a smile on the faces of those I meet, of those I speak to and those who sees me. To see faces I love and adore, smiling because of me, is a contentment. Sounds foolish? May sound cliche to some of you but I don't give a fcukin damn. That is how I feel. If anyone ever wished to eradicate me, that would be the satan. I've had a lot in mind lately. Things which I have done or said that is wrong or hurting.. You know.. the many lil' silly things. Have I been loony? Have I been a lil'devil? Have I been a lovelybaby? ...

Who has the full authority of me and life? He does. Haven't been to the house of God in a while. Every time I was there, I could feel the presence of the holly one. Only those who believes will feel it, and I felt it. You know, just have Faith.
(I alwiz say that)


Let Friends not be above Family.
Let Friends be above love mates.
Let Lust not be above Love.
Let Love be above Hatred.





Something personal to be shared. A sweet message received from a worthy friend. Someone I just got to know not long ago. Hope you don't mind me sharing this. I was truly touched by it and I appreciate it a lot.
Thank you sweetie.





"...Babe, I may not know you that well to be your listener but just to let you know if at anytime you need a friend, I'm here for miss shapalapawhatever* (He meant Shapalapadingdong) im a good listener...."











if you didn't know, weihui's a good listener too.. =)
A friend to a friend and an enemy to an enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home