Monday, March 26, 2007

A Reply.

A Reply.
Oh boy..

I could sense your panic when another male comes near to me.
That's when you grabbed my hands tightly.
You kissed me on my forehead just to let them know i'm with you.
Much, I did not see you do.
Maybe I was blinded.
You know I couldn't and I won't promise you anything.
All I can do is to appreciate like how you wanted me to.
To give you the warmest hug in the cold rainy night.
No lust, just plain innocent love.
One I hadn't gave anyone before.
When you whisper the three words into my ears..
I couldn't reply you with any words.
I will just hold you closer to me.
Just feel how I feel.
As actions speak louder than words.
I have said that before and here, I am saying it again.
The rank of 6 outta 10.
You've won it.
Yet not the champion.
You know I cared and I will always do.
Pull yourself together and live for yourself and me.
Take a stand.
Just smile for me like always.
Loves.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home