Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shop Till' We Drop!

Day One. Had a heavy dinner after one long day of window shopping with Peng. It sure was good except for that plate of grilled chicken and fish. We can never get sick of Japanese cuisine. Our all time favourite. We even got stucked in the heavy traffic for an hour before reaching Midvalley. How irritating. But at least we had fun chatting and laughin amongst ourselves because of our foolishness in primary school years. You know.. like who bullied who, who was the linen class monitor we SO-LOVE until this very day,*aherm*, our happening sleepover parties and stuffs like that.


Day Two. Shopped for real. Bought lots and lots of things. We went mall-hoppin' from Midvalley to One Utama. Tell me bout'it. When a person owns a car, they could FLY. Imagine the days when you were so young, so naive, thinking that walking all the way to Jaya supermarket was a thrill. Yeah, really childish huh? It brings back a whole lot of beautiful memories.
Ebelin who was supposed to join us today could not make it. Missed her much.
Well, we had dinner at Charms and shopped for a lil' while more before we left. Oo Oo.. I bought these really cute pajamas-shorts..whatever you call it. You know, it looks so tiny and comfy with the soft colours and all..So darn cute. I even have one with a tiny rabbit at the bottom left. Oh, forgive my bad manners, that hawt dude at the top? That's our beloved Daryll Tan. He was working at GAP so we paid him a visit. Taking a picture of him from the back doesn't mean I'm STALKIN him wokay? He's looking all so boy-boy-cute with the new haircut. Gonna pay him a surprise visit again real soon.
Two days in a row, we've been to Midvalley and bumped into Wai Git TWICE. Once on each day. What a coincidence? Burnt a really big hole in our purses. Yeah, I mean it. I myself spent 75% of my pay today alone. gawsh. It aches. hmmm.. More parties coming up. More drinks for me yeay!
Happy reading my post dearies.. LovaDova, Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home