Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What Every Kiss Means

What every kiss means.
~Kiss on the stomach = I'mready
~Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we'retogether forever"
~Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything
~Kiss on the Cheek = "You look socute."
~Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
~Kiss on the Neck = "we belongtogether"
~Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
~Kiss on the Lips = "I love you" What the gesture means...
~Holding Hands = "we definitely likeeach other"
~Slap on the Azz= "That's mine"
~Holding on tight = "i don't want tolet go"
~Looking into each other's Eyes = "ijust plain like you"
~Playing with Hair = "Tell me you loveme"
~Arms around the Waist = "I like youtoo much to let go"
~Laughing while Kissing = "I amcompletely comfortable with you"-
-Advice-
-Dont ask for a kiss, take one.If you were thinking about someonewhile reading this,you're definitely in Love.
Do you believe in that?
I copied it from the buletin board on Friendster.
Some may be true
But get real..
Some are not
and we all know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home