Saturday, March 31, 2007

Grave Yard got me wasted.


Love Us. Envy Us.






















The rain was pouring heavily last night and there were heavy traffics everywhere.
At about 8 I went to OU with Muyo cuz his friends were there shuffling. Yea you heard that right, shuffling in the mall, on the carpets. There was this cute lil' boy shuffling on stage and he looks so darn adorable doing it. We then stayed there till' 10 and followed Muyo's friends to dinner. Gan, Ken, Shang Hong, Siang and a few other guys were there with Wei Hui the only girl, like always. What a nice place to chill, furthermore its a mamak. I think. I guess I should go there to shisha some time soon with those I promised to go with. Later on we picked Dixon up from Piramid and headed to AC to meet up with Silas and all. The guys then foosed one round, chit-chatted a lil here and there then fetched this chiq whom I've never got to know her name home to change as she was following us to kl. While we were waiting in the car, Silas got down and started UNZIPPING HIS PANTS and PULLING HIS PANTS DOWN. gawsh you silas.. lol I saw nothing, I swear. The guys were damn hyper. Rapping shyts, singing to Sexy Back, calling each other C-egro.... LOL. I just love them man. Unfortunately, my mood was down so I didn't enjoy myself much. Sorry you guys.. Another traffic jam in kl when we were about to reach Ruums. Sickening. Seeing the moody me, Dixon was being all so sweet like always and asked; Would you like something NICE or HEAVY? I chose heavy. There comes the nightmare. A glass of Grave Yard. I felt nothing when I first drank it, so I just swallowed down the glass of it. That's what you called STUPIDITY, yeah laugh all you want. Yet, I still couldn't feel much difference UNTIL i hit the dance floor with Muyo. Ahhh.. there comes the fuglylookingdrunklady. The music played last night was awesome. Benni Bennasi.. Hell yeah. I couldn't remember much bout it. Silas was dancing all the way.. Dixon said he was trying to challenge people to dance. But hey, he's really good at it and that's undeniable. Hit the floor the second time with Dixon and that's when I really couldn't take it anymore. Sorry babe, blame my lousiness for being unable to drink. I shouldn't have chose Heavy instead of Nice. I tried so hard to sober up before going home as I've gotta wake up at 7 for some chinese prayers thingy, you know.. Cheng Beng.. Plus, it was way past my curfew and dad was too pissed to lecture me. Wait la wait.. Later.. Slept for two hours with my wet hair before dragging myself outta the bed. Hangover? For sure I got that. Felt like puking in the car with the dizziness in my head. I felt so much better after I had my breakfast. Now I'm sitting on my bed, blogging my time away with the story of yesterday.

Some videos from yesterday.

Shang Hong at ou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPXy3p2H2U
Amateur singers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRXvGKiwI3I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home