Thursday, April 19, 2007

Change of feelings

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here






Ask me why did I bother creating this test.


I have no fuckin idea.


Ooozzzziiee.. Wheyz' been really busy with presentation, assignment, and exams lately.


Forgive me for if I have neglected any of you in any way.Which I'm sure I did.


Have I told any of you how insane my classmates are?


We watched South Park in class during lunch break when we were supposed to study for an exam yesterday. yeah. BLAmE the CANADIAN. you can hear jenjenjen, gay-joel, kenny, jolene, mayz all singing to Uncle Fcuker~


Karaoke with the DUDEEEEss wuz fun. Singing to ~Slapmydingdong~ sure was, .. nice.


Thank you.


Last night, wasn't really a good night. I've got my reasons.


Juz don't bother askin if I didn't bring it up infront of you.


Mayz-Me-San


Luvliestss college mates were all at Maison.


Hunnie made it there too.


Hello Omar*, friend of Anis. Nice meetin you. =) Sorry that I forgot to dance with ya.


Elle's got the skill for drivin, she's only fifteen.*get d picture?* Babe, do get your fake id.


This girl attracts unwanted attentions, for instance, the dudes at the petrol station who bugged us to have drinks with them. That wuz darn freaky. We managed to escape them though.


I crashed at Jo's place this morning. Dozed-off without a shower. Yuckk ..I knoe.


My first time not takin any shower after sweating so much and went straight into bed.. eeEee..


heyhey.. I didn't havva choice alright. Jo's bathroom doesn't have water heater and the one which has it was downstairs. Jo..Jo..


Now here I am, webcamming with some gay lovers, showin off their muscles and monkey faces.


XOXO








Hongiee-Siang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home