Thursday, April 26, 2007

Unpredictable Human Mind

Human is a complicated species. The thoughts of an individual towards another is unpredictable, regardless of how intimate their relationships are or what kind is it. In reality, people judge. Its the human nature which we could not change, not even in the coming centuries. At one minute they could be as nice and sweet as a darling and honey, next minute, they may just turn around spit. Get my picture? The bond and rapport just can't seem to last without the will and effort of the two individuals. How upsetting. Friendships are no longer solid, Love are no longer genuine. I wonder if that's the right word to use, that's just my point of view to share. I've seen and I've heard many of these cases. To gain one's attention is easy, but to gain one's trust is hard. Agree?
Lets just move on to a less emotional topic to not spoil the day even more.

After a couple of days of not having good rests, I finally had some today. I was freaggin' tired, both emotionally and physically. My mood just fluctuates. Everything just doesn't seem to work smoothly. My mind was always flying around whether I'm in the class or not. It's like playing with the devil, which causes confusion, frustration, complication and disappointment, all of another's desire. It doesn't really make any sense and I just don't know how to put those feelings in words. Maybe it's because of the mood swing that I'm having right now, or maybe the flu I had last night had caused some damage to my brain. I'm turning doo-doo. I need a getaway*, preferably on my own. To go out there to free my mind and to release the tenses in my muscles. Maybe along the way God may want to take me back to Him, I'll be thankful. I suddenly realised that I have not been to church for months. You see, I've turned to Him months back, though I was not born acknowledging Him. Well, nothing is ever too late and I'm glad that I did what I have to. I'm being all so emotional right now. I'd better stop before I say all stupidest of things. Good Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home