Thursday, May 10, 2007

All the randoms

PhatD's Language.

Had my last finals paper today. It was the ICHB and it sure was fugly-doodee tough. As usual. I was struggling real hard for the last two papers as well. M16 all the way babeh. Well, the process of revising a.k.a STUDYING..















Then I got this into my head..














My given-away baby Browniee.













Then you would probably see me stoning all the way..





















...



....



.....









Finally, couldn't take it anymore.









And you got this..






















SHOPPING.










Come on-lah. Be a lil' tidsy-bits more understanding. WHeyz CANNOT stress and work under pressure or nothing..as in ZERO..NOTHING will go into my head. Seriously.





I've got a really really long pinochio break after today and I'm gonna fill those empty spaces with incoming $$, if ya know what I mean. Ka-CHing!



Jan got her car back yesterday and she was so baboony happy.





Wheyz: *talk talk talk.............*



*sound of a car hon*



Jan: *interrupts* You hear that?!!!



Wheyz: Hear what?



Jan: The car hon! My car's back!!!!! AHAHHAHAA!!!!!!!! *jumps over the phone*









Don't be mad. I know you'll still love me.. muax muax.! *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home