Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Fair Lady Goodbye..

Adieb





The Photographer & Atiqah


Shamsul aka Mawi







Tall Girl & Suk Mun :S

Jeshua & Dominique

Michelle the person in-charge*


Atiqah & Adieb

"RHB bank, proudly present, The Musical; My Fair Lady."
That went on for 6 freaggin days, heard it 7 times. Last night was the last show and we all parted into different directions to where we came from, with our pays. We did the old school tradition by exchanging contacts, camwhoring, and so on.. One awesome group of hyperactive crews. I will surely miss them. In fact, I am already. Suk Mun, Jeshua, Dominique, Adieb, the floor manager who disturbed my sleep early in the morning; Shamsul, and my so-called twin; Atiqah.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home