Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Truth Behind These Ds'







I know I know.. Everyone has been asking me what does PhatD really mean. I would usually say, it's for me to know, for you to find out, but here I am, on my own will, revealing the truth behind the Ds'. Just for your information, it actually stands for Phat-DOLLA and Phat-DARYNNE. It all started off last year if I'm not mistaken, when I first got my fringe-cut short making me look even rounder (fatter), and somehow like a retarded china doll.


See that?

Instead of FAT, I thought why not PHAT? I'm COOL ya knoe.. I'm COOL. nahh.. wuteva.. just kidding. *talktothehand* And that was how I got the initial Phat. As for the D, you know.. DOLL.. bet you need no further explanation for that do you? I actually got the name Darynne from someone else. Ain't original, I know. Regardless of how boyish that kinda sound as it was originally spelled as Darin, a boy name, I don't givva damn. If we can have Justynne instead of Justin and Andrienne instead of Adrian, why not Darynne instead of Darin, even with the same pronunciation, or not. (I mean to cause NO OFFENCE towards NOBODY alright? *peace*) Yeah yeah, some may think 'why the hell would someone bother to re-name themselves, it's so stupid..blahblahbla' Just in case if you don't know, people often face difficulty pronouncing my chinese name, it's tongue twisting, really. At times, it is quite embarrassing to keep repeating your name just because the other person has problems with their hearings. Try pronouncing Wei-Hui five times, quickly, and you're probably end up saying Wei-E or WEYY. In fact, I often get that. My friends probably got used to it, but in future as I encounter big bosses for business purposes or what so ever, just in case, I wish, it is always better to leave them a good impression with a name they could easily recall. True enuff? Rather than having them say Wei-WHO? or THAT short gal with......ghahhh.. If I were to be them, I would have done the same damn thing! Well, of course, that name will I only apply in future, not now, definitely not amongst my friends, it's gonna be pretty weird and awkward. Until that very day, PhatD shall it remain and I would gladly to just be known as Wei Hui. For the closing, I wish not to receive anymore nonsense regarding this matter or even a single WHY, cause I will not be able to answer any of your silly, irritating, nerve-wrecking questions, even if I could. As rude as that may be, it happen not on my own will, it's the evil side of me. grr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home