Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow


What a lovely day with such lovely weather, birds chirping in the air, neighbours sweeping the floor, postman delivering mails, everyone trying nothing but to live a normal lovely life.
Yesterday's event was alright, pretty tiring though. Awakened by the alarm at 5.15 early in the morning when the crows are still sound asleep, I bounced off the bed and quickly got cleaned up and got dressed. Later waited for Lee San at the Shell petrol station at 6.15, and just to find out that we could have gone to Sheraton later, not 7.00 am and even parked at the hotel carpark for a flat rate of RM4. Blardy conmans of Sheraton told her that it costs more than that when she called a day before, making me park my car under the hot sun across the street. Poor baby..
The whole day event of 10 hours sure did benefited us; good pay with good food provided. We were put under Carla, the beautiful Manila lady who's in charge of registration, I think, along with Kenneth & Kumar. The guys were such gentlemen, in some way, that they did all of the tiring work, ushering and labouring as we two girls just sat at the registration counter greeting every participant who came by with a forceful smile planted on our faces as we say... " Good Morning, welcome to ...Workspaces. Can I have two of your business cards please? *smiles sarcastically*" Oh, not forgetting the bad air-conditioning condition of the hotel that made us suffocate like pigs, like hello? Have you got no clue that we're in blazers and altogether in black from head to toe nails?.. At the end of the day, I cancelled my plan of going to Joe Win's party at Maison with Ee May. *Sorry ya'll, I was pretty tired already.* In the late evening, dad brought me to this car accessories shop at KJ to grab some extras for my ride. I personally think that the ENEOS* at OU has better and nicer accessories. Davd got me a tic for UVnation already so I guess I have no choice but to go for it now. Hopefully the event will be a blast compared to the last rave which I have missed as it is going to be held at a worse venue; OU. Dixxy boy will be working there.. nawt fair!
My two babes got their noses pierced, so now we're like the Nosey's Angels. Funny. This morning, daddi sent my Midget to the workshop for service purposes and to fix all that annoying sounds it was making. It'll probably be home by afternoon or evening, i guess. What am I to do without it. Speaking of which, should I go to Sg instead of KK? Shopping & clubbing or Beaches & coconuts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home