Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Ride, My Friends.









Registered my next sem's subjects yesterday with Grace after gettin' my nose prettily pierced at Dragonfly. Having my parking ticket gone missing at Taylor's, we had no choice but to pay the fine sum of RM30. Dammit! Such an unlucky tragedy. Later I drop Grace at OU then headed to Jo's place after picking Vince up along the way. And again, my cellphone rebelled and the battery flattened. So, we chilled for a while before heading to Asia to have our dinner. We went three fcukin rounds just to search for a parking lot, how annoying. Pool-ed one round and kena-sapu by Vince. Oh come on.. I'm a noob alrite, the pros are the two of em'. Alfred then came a while later and joined us for a longgg drink. heheh. Guess wat??






tadaa!








A really fugly green. Yes, GREEN. I'm so gonna bug daddi to respray it! Urggggh.. I find the side light kinda cute. Just like the LALAT. =_=ll





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home