Saturday, June 09, 2007

Splurging on Shopping & Rave with Phlegms, UnCool


Again, a guy just brought up the not-so-sensitive topic of
"Why do girls so love to camwhore" .
There's a lil tiny bit of difference this time, the added "...PJ girls.." Hmm..Is that so?
Throw that question to my face again and I will still not be able to give anyone a proper answer. Hence, stop questioning on that. Perhaps its just another hobby..interest..or so.. whatever.
PHLEGM, phlegm, phlegm. I've been getting that for the past few days, and yet, I still have those thick slimy substance in my throat days after days and it seemed to have worsened. OH NO IM GONNA DIE!!!
*touches forehead* *feels the heat* No ar.. no fever.
Splurged on shopping yesterday and got myself giving into temptation of sEdUcTiVe bags and accessories like I've always loved. Sold my UV Nation tickets along with Mel and David, then Ganesh psycho-ed me into going in the evening and paid 63 bucks for that disappointing rave. Stuffy and sweaty, lousy ambience and dancing crowds, and could not redeem my drinks at all. I finally decided to give up since Jo who was supposed to be partying with me that night got wasted..not wasted..but.. ahh whatever, Ganesh and all got sesated, met Fung How and Jun Han all pretty late.. *blow of sigh* *VroOOommm* Proceeded to Hartamas to meet up with David and his chiq which I did not know about. Cute funny couple.. Almost a year of relationship? Gawssh.. My longest was 5 months, 5 days. Such a failure, I am.. =_=ll Gonna be a lou-koo-por already. NOOOo......!!!
It's exactly 12:12 in the afternoon right now. Miss Fong Ai Peng who was supposed to be having lunch with me is still sound asleep, I bet you a thou bucks! Sigh.. She has been working alot on her bundles of assignments. Bombarded with those evil things, I hardly spent time with her. Planned to meet them all; Ebe, Eli, Eugene, Peng..... last night after the Summer Splash but Eli replied me only when she was already on her way home in her parent's car. potong stim. That was the main reason why I went for the rave. I was all nicely dressed already you see, didn't wanna waste the effort.
p/s: Dear MR.ROYSTON, would you kindly leave your works behind, GRAB A COACH TICKET and COME DOWN TO MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!! and.. I'm 18, not 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home