Friday, June 15, 2007

Dj Sammy at Ruums

Dj Sammy's sexy. Yeah, not hot, just sexy. Absolutely love his tracks, especially those he played last night; Heaven.
First day working for Maxis last night. Left to Tmn Maluri at 4 yesterday after picking Mel and her roommate up, then just to find out that I will only get petrol allowance IF I drive throughout the job as a driver. Not drive to Cheras. Fark. Met Angeline, Jim, Lin and a few other people.. I was switched to another team as I was heading to KL after that; I volunteered. JUST to find out, again, that the girl from the other team was joining my team making me the only girl in the team of 4 guys. o.O But they were alright, pretty friendly and..erh..lame. lols. *Lin himself said so kayy. * All bananas who doesn't read Chinese. Farny shyt. We were searching for a good location and as we were doing that, we came to this food court at KL whereby our very slumber leader, Jim, suggested that we rest and have a glass of drinks. lols. WTF? Our first location okayy.. It was pouring heavily last night and the traffic was really bad over at kl all the way to Pandan Indah. Work ended at 12 midnight and I rushed to meet Nick, May all at Ruums. Not knowing that Dav opened bottle and paid 100 bucks for me, I paid for the cover charge. Dang! It was really packed cuz Dj Sammy was there. David & Nick both said there were a lot of hot chiqs, BUT, with lala boyfriends. Joker! It's Ruums for goodness sake. Mayz left with her friends when I first got there so I didn't get to dance with them at all. Sadness. We three sesat people went in and enjoyed ourselves till bout' 2.30 when we then left for Murni's and chilled till almost four. Woots! Way passed my curfew, so I left. Leaving me with a bad time wearing my nose stud, bad sore throat this morning, eyebags....... It was a great time after all.


An apology dedicated to Vince for... *ahem* o.O


*Photos will be uploaded soon*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home