Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Zip Up Your Flies You Guys!

Again, I almost left the cashier without taking the stuffs I paid for. How forgetful I am and it wasn't the first time already. I do hope that there will be no more NEXT TIME. *bangs head into the wall* Blurness.




I just got Midget tinted this afternoon. Credits to daddi.





A not-quite sensitive question to the guys.





Do you bananas always love to zip up your flies in PUBLIC? I, a girl, thought that was disgusting, awefully. When I'm driving on the road, walking in the streets, chilling at the mall, everywhere! Guys tend to either hold their bananas or zip up their flies while walking as though everybody around them are blind or dumb. How embarrassing is that? Can't they just finish their business in the toilet where nobody cares if their zips' up or down? Cuckooness within. Brainless indeed.






XP versus Vista


The computer is one of the greatest invention of mankind. Advancing technology eases our pain and we obtain information faster and easier. Everything is just a click away. Agree?



While waiting for sis at her school, Tmn Sea, the one school with the lousiest canteen alive. Yes, I do have a sibling. A not-so-likable one, by me, and I admit it. There's a huge generation gap there you see and even we sound alike, we do not look alike. When I was five, I felt so dearly lonely, so I bugged mommy to make a baby for me to play with. I asked for a baby brother, I think, but POP!, a papaya. Who would have predicted that we will be separated from mommy a year or two later. Bahh.. Then the baby sis turned into a HUMONGOUS human-mind-irritator OGRE. One who backstabs, a Y-generation lala, a walking skeleton with long China gal haircut, eats NO-VEGE... yahdahdah, and the list goes on. ... After a couple of minutes of waiting so impatiently in the car, here, you have the aftermath..








This' a beautiful view of God's miraculous creation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home