Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crazy Roadtrip in the city

It has been months since I last hung out with Abigail & Sara and I finally did today. We spent some quality time together having lunch, driving all the way to Wangsa Maju to visit Genevieve my anak* and stuffing ourselves with junkies and Mcnuggets. Speaking of which, I accidentally took the wrong turn and got myself lost in Kota Damansara. Yes, laugh it off all you want cuz I've never been to that area before. Should have taken the LDP to Bangsar instead of Sec17 making me burn my petrol's like nobody's business and we ended up eating at SS2 instead. Today, Aby made me make an illegal turning, Sara made me break the rules of stop-at-red, passengers in my car screamed like lil'fools........
("BREAK!!!", "TOO NEAR!!!", "SLOW DOWN!!!", "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!") etc etc..
I'm humiliated. They have insulted my intelligence (especially Donovan, Gen's friend); Shattered my heart into million pieces, tore* my dignity apart.
However, I still dupidycupidysuperdy love them to bits! My crazy bunch of sayangs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home