Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jingle Balls


Jingle Balls


Jingle balls, Jingle balls
Hanging on the walls
One is pink
One is green
dadadada
Pink one looks like pig
Green one looks like geek
Pig or Geek they still are balls
Hangin' on the walls.
-LAME-


OoOpsie, hunnay, it wasn't me. It was the EVIL side of me who sang em' out loud. Later I'll be recording the song and posting it up on youtube or whatsoever so that the world could listen and sing to it and until death, you'll be remembered. *winks* See how nice am I to you.. RiGht?? RiGht??? I know you'll love it!!! RiGhT???? RiGht?????


Went for Maxis training at Sg.Besi earlier. Angie picked me up from SS2 at 5 and we struggled with the directions given by Agnes over the phone. The two boring hours training was conducted in Mandarin and when I said "repeat", some people answered "translate". How embarrassing. I was rather hungry then as I skipped my lunch and dinner so I gave Darren a call to ask him out for a drink. Also because I haven't seen him in ages and he bugged me bout me ffking him the last time he asked me out for a drink. Coincidentally, Vince called a while later, so I asked him out as well making it 3. Not an even number, I know, but heck? Met the guys at Usj 4 and had maggie goreng for supper. I've been constantly having supper for the past few days after my time of the month. Oh-so-Sinful. Somebody please knock some sense into me. Sitting behind Vince was this bunch of fellows which one of em' caught my eyes. OOoooOoo.. Fair skin, pretty eyes, attractive smiles with dimples.. hrrmmm..kinda cute. Hope he didn't notice me watching. O.O Well, dad has been complaining that I've not been getting enough sleeps making me look rather pale. So, for his and my own sake, I shall get more rest, as in, earlier than the usual 3 am. Nighty Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home