Wednesday, June 27, 2007

B.A.T at KL Hilton

Alarm rang at 5 this morning. I was dragging myself outta bed, taking my own sweet time walking to the toilet, closing the toilet door, turning around, stripping myself..OOPS! Censored. Constipated~ .......heyhey.. What's it gotta do with stripping, again?

Daddi fetched me to KL Hilton, where the British American Tobacco's Staff Day is held. BAT was having a three day event there taking up the spaces of the grand ballrooms. Today's the second day whereby I'm supposed to be the "Hawaiian Gal". Sounds nice huh? WRONG! I stood in my three-inches-heels from morning till 4.30. Imagine that. Back to where I was, Pagan was the in-charge person for the "Games Room" or whatever they called it. So I took orders from her alone. Pagan sure is one cool chiq, one with good sense of humour but gets darn serious when it comes to work. Sam, the guy who came late for work got punished by wearing the most hideous hawaiian shirt available. As for Gary and his joker friend, they wore this.. erm.. I don't know what do you call it.. you know.. the uniform guys wear at the F1 racing.. like some mechanic or some sort.. yeah, THAT one. I actually mistaken them as the plumber when I first saw them making everybody, especially Pagan, called them The Plumbers. lols. The Game Room was situated in the Grand Ballroom whereby they used BIG boards, props, decorations.. everything was interesting. It was my first time coming across all these; Amazed. With four booths; People booth, Cost booth, Volume booth and the last booth...forgot the name. They have like this snake board game.. not the ordinary small rectangular ones we used to own, the size was like so huge that people could play ON it, like Twister, the game with cute snakes(props), magnetic fishing games, guess-the-ingredient in the cocktails, and a couple more interesting ones. Get the picture? I was stationed at the Volume booth with Melissa and Ciayi and I was in charge of the cocktails with Marcell, this really really hilarious and friendly man. People who participated were BAT staffs with the lowest post of Senior Manager and they were all... okay, nice. I managed to spot a few good looking ones though. Dozens of foreigners from all walks of life, even from countries like Australia, England, South Africa...etc. I am now considering of joining BAT in future.. you know, hot people, hotter pay, hottest of the hottest of everything! I've been to their office once at Tech Park and they actually have a Leisure Room to themselves with pools, foos, dvd room, fantastic foods and beverages and lots more. They often have events just for their staffs too and the last one was the multi-country food testing whereby their staffs from Poland, India, Ireland, Malaysia,......cooks and compete for the best of taste. Cut the granny story, bottom line is, BAT's a reknown..recognized..company world wide, I guess. It'll be awesome if I could work in BAT once I graduated. HarHarh...! SO, after today's event, we took a lot of group pictures with and without the BAT staffs we were working with.



Marcel: Thank God its GSD

Me: What's GSD?

Marcel: It's our company thing.. you know.. *laughs*

Me: lols



But now I say, Thank God it's the end of the day! Jolly good!







LovaDova, Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home