Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hot Rides

These are the definitions of S.E.X.Y









I own them. DREAM ON!


Three days of long working hours under the hot sun, yet no hawttie, my efforts' been flushed down the toilet; ZERO sales. FARK MAXIS! It's a labour. There I met Kwang Han*, Chai Ling, Chui Yi, DOMINIQUE, JOE, and a couple more. Work ended at four in the noon today. Kiss Sepang GOODBYE.

Last night I received a call from Ivan saying that he's around my area here. So, since I haven't seen him since CNY, I went out to meet him. Sitting at the mamak with him are his chiq, Lee Min, Brian, Vincent and The-Lame-Guy. He cracked the 7 lamest jokes alive. Did some catchups with my lovely junior, one I have not seen since last year. We then went for a joyride to Jelutong, then Riley to foos a few rounds. It was pretty much okay, it was great meeting old friends again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home