Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Imaginary Life

The Imaginary Life of Mine

I was a new born baby, 18 years back
Now I'm a pretty young lady, fishing for a handsome lad
See how time has passed, really, oh-so fast
With all sweet toddler memories, I grew up to be a perfectionist

I was a pretty young lady, 18 years back
Now I'm a busy working lady, so tired that I almost break my neck
I didn't even have time to cook or even make baby
Making my husband cry like a big ogre's sugar daddy

I was a busy working lady, 18 years back
Now I'm an ageing old lady, what the heck
My husband died young, buried in the chamber of my heart
left me with a mountain of gold and two Maltese that loves to fart


Still think my life ain't interesting? Think again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home