Saturday, July 14, 2007

David's Surprise Party

Smashed cakes on his face..
poor boy..





Flaming Lamborgini





















Threw a surprise party at My Home for David last night. Present there were Jeremy, Eu Vin, Joe Win, Siang, Gan, Muyo, Linda, a few other people, Ivan and I. Of course, the birthday boy and his chiq, Su Jean. I think I saw Julius and Shang Hong too. They bought him a cake. How sweet of em'. Almost everybody got wasted at the end of the day. I can't remember much of everything, just glimpse of lil this and that.






Words came outta him, sweetened my heart.



Respect he paid, I truly appreciate.



Promises we made, I'll bare in mind.



The magical moment came, when his lips touches mine.



Could this be it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home