Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Classmates pictures

Pictures found in my cellie from the past few days. This is why class is cool..
























LALALA~ It wasn't me!

Hey hot stuff!




What guys do when the lecturer has no communication skills.. they sleep!

Tipsy Gracey



Another hot stuff! Three woman came tellin me that he's hot. So, hot that is. :)



Guess who's the hot momma?

Yeay! I've got 3.11 GPA! Happy me..

Royston's jealous! lalala~ Not because of the GPA lah of course. Assunta will be having a carnival this Saturday. I guess I shall pay my beloved school a lovely visit. It has always been a good school, its just that certain teachers, like Doraemon for instance, ruined the reputation of it. I've been an Assuntarian, and will always be. Proud to be. Viva la~Assunta! Okay okay.. A lil too much of the spirit. I'm just goin back to school alrite. The end. For now, since I have not been getting enuff rest for the past few days, I shall take an afternoon nap. Adios babeh!


PhatDolla signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home