Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Baby Blues

Ouch! I bit my tongue! No more exercise for it till I recover. hahah~

Speaking of which, darling will soon leave for aussie and it will be for a blardy NINE months long! Well, not all that soon, just maybe in February? I wanna cry. I really really wanna cry. I wanna hug you teddytighty and not let you go but I know I can't possibly do so. It's just plain selfish, I know. I want him all to myself and not share it with anybody. Hands off ladies! hrmm.. I don't know what to say. I never did believed in long distance relationships. There just will be a lot of dramas and complications along the way. I don't know.. He gave me his words and all I could do is to believe em'.
What more can I say or ask for?
These situations NEVER happen to Wei Hui but why now.. feeling so blue.. I luv him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home