Monday, July 23, 2007

Tan vs Love

I've just been informed of the cancellation of tomorrow noon's class. So glad. Less one presentation to do. So happy. I'm still unsatisfied of the fact that I didn't get to do my thang the other day. hmph! NoNo don't care. Another round this week. Hopefully Zen can make it.


Know what I really can't stand of?

My really really ugly tan from the other day. This sucks man. I don't get to wear low cut tops and all without having to conceal it. PIG! Those two lines are the lanyard marks. shytstain! Knowing 80% of my tops and dresses are either V-neck, tube top, spaghetti strap and halter neck, it makes things far worse than it seems. I've been wearing T-shirts and tank tops ever since I got those tans and it's so not fun! Grrr...Anybody have any idea how I could get rid of those fugly lines? Or should I get tanned all over to even up..Pening kepala~

By the way, do you think I'm a bytch? I least thought I am. What do ya think? Do I go around badmouthing, backstabbing, backfiring anybody? None that I could remember of. I'm SO NICE. Grace & Cindy would agree. lalala~ lols~ Come on. Try making a list of those evil things I've done to anyone. If you can get a list of five, I'll admit that I am. Or else, shut the fuck up. I don't need no amateurs telling me whats right or wrong. BUT, I will be interested to hear your say. If there are any.

Whoever you are. *_*

Sweetie Cindy


Noisy Nice Gracey & Boy-Boy Ken

I should take a picture of our missy Azreen Nellie soon. She's so farny so talk about. My sayang.. Our Taylor's version of Nelly Furtado, or not. We just love her. That's all. I need to change my wardrobe. dammit! I need more clothes. I need to lose those fats. Fuck! I miss hunnie..

It was intense, your touch, your kiss, the one you planted on my lips softly. The way you make me giggle, the way you make me smile deep down inside, by your lovely touching words. The feeling of cuddling in bed is just so sweet, so sweet that it is comparible to candies. I believe the Rose is blooming. I am feeling Love. Is it genuine? Tell me. Show me. Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home