Saturday, July 28, 2007

Failed Plans vs Good Day


There it comes again.. it never goes away.. since long ago.. but nobody knew.

Came home at four this morning from James' so-called birthday party which turned out to be disastrous. I mean the plan. From Mardigras to Mystique to Laundry. I've got not much comments on that. At least I enjoyed my glass of a good Strawberry Margarita and a companion of my fellow friends, especially baby. Happy Birthday to James. Cheers big guy.












Awaken by the voice of the man in the house, then the loud drilling noise.. WATDAFUCK?!
It's like what? Ten in the morning? I just fell asleep five hours ago for goodness' sake! I got out of the bed, feelin' drowsy, turned on my laptop and started strucking conversations. Boredom had really got me going nuts when the clock striked 1 and that was when I gave Jo a call to set a date* with her. Say what? Jalan-jalan larh deyh.. Picked her up from S.Manja and dropped by at Jelutong to surprise her friends, Izwan*, Rafiq* and this guy who was given a couple of names which I have forgotten. Hot peops. winx. We later changed our mind about going to The Curve due to the massive jam ahead of us that we made a detour to Asia Cafe. Had yummy stone grill and lou-shi-fun*.











After our late lunch, we proceeded to Amcorp to meet up with her guy, Sham. Boobies was there and guess who else? To my very surprise, Nicky boy was there! I was thrilled after not seeing him since..erm..many weeks ago that I gave him a tightyteddyhuggy. Got owned by Jolene a few rounds at Snooker Arena. Gawsh..Amcorp Mall really brought back memories. The days when my friends and I often skip school and sneak OUTTA school just to hang there with our bunch of friends from other schools. Come to think of it, we were really naive back then. When one says "FUCK" everybody will go like "HORRRRR!!!!!" ..silly gals..
Later, WarCraft started coming into the picture and I had nothing to do as I am not a gamer, I played YouTube till nine something when we left. With Nick at the front passenger seat and with Jo, Sham and Alan at the back, I drove to KJ, where the couple is staying tonight to drop them back. Nick's sick stomach, Alan's broken flip flop and our indecisive selfs led us to a convenient store where we could decide where's our next destination was going to be and so that the guys could get their things. Finally, Nick came up with a brilliant idea which is to find Cheryl. He totally read my mind, I've always wanted to see Cheryl's new born baby girl. Oh my my.. she sure is one pretty infant. Looks pretty much like Joe, the daddy. Haven't I told you that today's both Nick and Alan's lucky day? One stepped on shit and another got shits on his garments without him knowing. Thanks to Joe's Huskies.. Farny like hell.. we just couldn't stop laughing about it. Now Alan, we can say that you're FULL OF SHIT! lols. No hard feelins dude. A while later Tupac and William came. Chilling outside of a house at the compound area was never this fun and not to mention, hilarious. I've got my embarrassing shyts too. Well, of course I'm not so LUCKY, I just got wet patches on my shorts. I did not pee in my shorts alright. It was the leaking pipe behind of the place where I was sitting. I actually did not realise the wetness of my bottom thinking that it was just my numb butt. How stupid. I had to squeeze dry my shorts with tissues and blow dry it. HAH! Karma served Nick for laughing at me, he himself got wet too as he was just sitting right next to me. harharh!! A drink at Devi's after the long chat..and continued our conversations there. Alan is definitely one ultimate lover. His romantic proposing plans, his plan of getting a tattoo just for his chiq (not the ordinary small ones you know. He's getting half his chest tattooed), many sacrifices he had made for her.. Congratulations to him for getting his new job. He can now propose to his girlfriend without any worries-he's got the house, a stable job and a car. Settled.

Would you do that much for me, baby?

I could go on for the whole night about the story but I am just too tired to do so. Gimme a break ayte. Keep the entry short and sweet. Just the way I like it. Toddles.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home