Thursday, August 09, 2007

Williams with Zen Madness


See what I snapped in class! AWWWWwwww........hunniebunnie-ly adorable.. They're not couples by the way. It was just a sleepy day. Even Grace and I dozed off in the lecture.



Another badly planned nightout.. David and his friend left early so I couldn't get a picture of them. Bad crowd at Maison led us to Loft. Fortunately, Tupac aka Raymond who turns out to be a DJ at Mojo was there. He did me a little nice favour by getting the guys in.

(Owe you one, dude!) At Loft, as we were enjoying the dance, some blardy horny asshole grabbed my hand and put it at his fuckin dick! Ewwww.. Somethin must have gone into me that stopped me from slapping his ugly fuckface. Screw that...


We left to William's at 2.30 to meet Nick & Alfred. And there, we made a scene lah. I'll post the videos up on youtube soon. Every bit of it made me laugh like nuts.
Zen Madness!


ZapZap!! Me tryin to Zap Nickyboii.. NOT

Buka puasa!





You should see when Zen tried to suck the rice with the straw






Sexy shot





BeerBellyBaby vs BlueSpeckyAlfie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home