Tuesday, October 09, 2007

In Touch in The Lord, Tears Was Shed

I was driving earlier when dad called to ask if i was home to bring in the the clothes as it was drizzling then. Having loads of thoughts in mind, I drove home alone. As I was about to reach the front gate, the rain suddenly stopped. Brought in my stuffs into the house, as well as the clothes hung outside. Just as I locked the door, the rain started pouring, heavily. At that point of time, I thank God. He was the first to came into my mind. I thought to myself, it must be because of my prayer earlier in the day.

Woke up this morning, feeling.. blue. The man in the house lectured me about the silliest things possible, when my mind was already out. Feeling frustrated again, I left home as soon as I could. During lunch break, a call was made. Slowly I walked towards the deserted area in college, where I could peacefully handle the situation. Drops of tears started rolling down my cheek, tried hard to hold it back, again and again, I failed. I just have no clue. I asked for strengh, I asked for guidance. Prayers were answered then.

Went back to my friends, relieved. One by one they came to check on me, asking if I was alright, some made me smile by cracking lots of lame jokes.

Yes, you guys know who you are. Thank you, I trully appreciate all the efforts, and am glad to have you guys around me. With much Love & Huggies.

Completed Ms.Syireen's copy writing with an assistant of Scott. I have got to admit that he's really good at the language, as he reads.. Shakespeare's. Amazed, I really am. I shall post up my work once I have done the final touch-ups.


Good Day, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home