Sunday, September 30, 2007

As Told By PhatD





Thursday's Maison's Ladies Night. Haven't heard of Men's Night just yet.



Now, what about Gay Night?



On Sunday's, MardiGras presents you, the Gay Night. Heard of it a couple of times, but have yet to be at a gay club scene. Besides Mardi, Liquid (Gay Disco), Frangipani (Gay night on Fridays; Celebs hangout place on every other days), Blue Boy (Malaysia's oldest Gay Club), and Nuschool are just another gay hot spot.



Actually, what is wrong with gays? Honestly, I rather enjoy their presence around me. It's not that I'm attracted to them, but it's their gayness that humours me. They are, in fact, nice people. Well, I'm sure that most of them are.




Shall we fight for Gay Rights?












Tiger Beer. Unleash The Animal In You.


It is, so far, the best beer I have tasted as compared to Heineken and Carlsberg. I had so much of it, that I ended up working out for two weeks plus just to lose those beer-belly. It's not, though I assumed it is. ahaha.



Had a yummy-licious Malibu with pineapple as mixture last night at Hartamas. The irresistable coconut flavoured rum just kept haunting me since I had the first sip back in D'Haven.




ooooOOOO.. Better than SEX! ...............................................ahahahahahhahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home